Alex Farrell (President)
- Alex serves as Vermont’s Deputy Commissioner of Housing and Community Development. In 2019, Alex was appointed to VSHA’s Board of Commissioners; in 2021 he was chosen by his fellow board members to serve as Chair. In addition to the Board of VSHA, Alex is the Chair of the Real Estate Commission for the state of Vermont. In the city of Burlington, Alex sits on the Parks, Recreation, and Waterfront Commission, and previously served on the city’s Community Development Block Grant Advisory Board and the Board for Registration of Voters.
Alison Bell (Vice-President)
- Alison resides in Stowe and was elected to the HFI Board in December 2002. Bell has been an attorney with Langrock, Sperry & Wool, LLP in Burlington since 1987.
Cory B. Richardson (Treasurer)
- Cory is Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Northfield Savings Bank. He is a certified public accountant and member of the Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants. In addition to serving on the Board of VSHA, Cory serves on Committees at Central Vermont Economic Development Corporation and Central Vermont Medical Center.
Kathleen Berk (Secretary)
- resides in Putney and was elected to the HFI Board of Directors in April 2017. Before retiring in 2016, Houghton was the Finance Manager for the Brattleboro Housing Authority.
- David resides at Mountain View Mobile Home Park in Hinesburg and was elected to the HFI Board in August 2009. Muzzy is retired from the Research and Development Group at IBM and from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Muzzy represents the interests of HFI’s mobile home park portfolio.
Jo Ann Troiano
- Jo Ann is the Executive Director of the Montpelier Housing Authority, Chair of the Vermont Association for Public Housing Directors, a member of the Governor’s Housing Council and the Fair Housing Committee of that Council.